M,MK63,www.jamessteinvaluation.com,Brother,5,P-Touch,for,$10,Electronics , Accessories Supplies,Label,NineLeaf,Tape,Pack,/acheirus640440.html,Compatible M,MK63,www.jamessteinvaluation.com,Brother,5,P-Touch,for,$10,Electronics , Accessories Supplies,Label,NineLeaf,Tape,Pack,/acheirus640440.html,Compatible $10 NineLeaf 5 Pack Compatible for Brother P-Touch M Label Tape MK63 Electronics Accessories Supplies $10 NineLeaf 5 Pack Compatible for Brother P-Touch M Label Tape MK63 Electronics Accessories Supplies NineLeaf Max 48% OFF 5 Pack Compatible for Brother P-Touch Label MK63 M Tape NineLeaf Max 48% OFF 5 Pack Compatible for Brother P-Touch Label MK63 M Tape
5 Pack Compatible Label Tape Replacment for Brother P touch M Label Tape M631 MK631 M-K631 1/2 Inch Black on Yellow Tape
Model: M631, M-631, M-K631, MK631, MK-631 Label tape (non OEM)
Color: Black Text Print on Yellow Background (Black print on Clear)
Tape Size: 0.47 inch (12mm) x 26.2 ft (8m)
COMPATIBLE LABEL MAKER:
Brother P-touch PT-45M, PT-55BM, PT-55S, PT-80, PT-80SCCP, PT-85 Label Makers
Brother P-touch PT-65, PT-65SB, PT-65SCCP, PT-65SL, PT-65VP Label Makers
Brother P-touch PT-70, PT-70BBVP, PT-70BM, PT-70BMH, PT-70HK, PT-70HOL, PT-70HOT, PT-70SP, PT-70SR Label Makers
Brother P-touch PT-90, PT-M95, PT-100, PT-110 Label Makers
Home: Storage classification
Office: File classification
School: Name tag
Hotel: Key classification
Factory: Warning sign
Lab: Chemical classification
(1) Unique split back-easy to peel, install and use. The backing tape is split lengthways in the middle and pops out for easy peeling.
(2) Self-adhesive, UV-resistant, Temperature-resistant, Scratch-resistant, Oil-resistant, Chemical-resistant, Fade-resistant. It can be maintained in a longer time.
(3) Great adhesive - Adheres to most clean, smooth and flat surfaces, including plastic, paper, metal, wood and glass.
(4) Easy to clean - Remove the labels without leaving any adhesive residue.
(5) Customer Design - Custom text amp; Custom length to label everything that need be marked.
1. To avoid the ribbon slack, Before installing the tape, Please rotate the ribbon axis (Anticlockwise) to tighten and flat the ribbon by finger.
2. Before printing is finished, do not pull the label and do not touch the knife to avoid damage the tape.